Suicide could still happen

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GA_lost, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

It has been more than a year since I have posted here. Maybe some of you remember me, but I think most of you do not. My suicidal tendencies have calmed down. I still though keep a means of trying beside my bed, and I keep matches for burning myself here also. The main reason why I keep these things is that I am too close to being totally alone. I am very unsure if I could handle my last true link ie my mother, and she is 89 this year. Suicide could still happen for me.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and I do remember glad you decided to come back and tell us what is going on so we can support you...and also so sorry how you are feeling...please keep posting and telling us what is going least here, you are not alone
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that you are still feeling suicidal. I'm glad that you came back here to let everyone know how you are doing. Please keep us updated and we will be here to support you. :hug:
  4. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. (Buddha) I have this on a chain around my neck. Sending positive thoughts and support ur way. Stay strong.
  5. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

Thank You for your support. As of now I am okay. I felt the need to acknowledge, that while I am not planning suicide, I am still prepared and want to stay prepared to do it. Rather the suicide feelings are still there. I can not tell my T or Pdoc this. I do not want them to think they may possibly have a crisis situation. This forum is the only place I can say this without repercussions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.