Suicide? Discuss Here !

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by anoniboy1, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anoniboy1

anoniboy1 Member

I'm thinking about suicide myself, but I don't know If it's really necessary.

I searched a lot of sites about 'Suicide' , and I found 3 ways to all be allright.

1º) You can wait, even if it will be okay. You can wait a looooooooong time, but one time, maybe, you'll be fine.

2º) Other way is getting help of a Doctor, or a Psychologist maybe, and He'll give you lots of medicine drugs, or We'll say to you to go to a hospital, or anywhere like that.

3º) The Third, and the daring one is the suicide. But you don't know where you will go, or what will happen in the 'other side'. Some people say that suicide is like 'waking up of a Nightmare' . But others say that your soul will walk away around the earth, and you'll feel your death-way FOREVER.

I'm feeling depressed, but I don't know what to do.

Please, give me your opinion.

Waiting. I'm Thankful. :anyone:
  2. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

im forever waiting for two reasons, 1. i dont want to hurt thoose i leave behind and 2. im scared it will get better.

So I seem to be forever waiting, I hope one day I just manage to kill myself and can stop waiting :(

but I already tried getting help ALWAYS get help first
  3. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

what works for one may not work for another. but it is important to try to get some help from someone. It his a hard job to stay well, and sometimes hard to stay alive, but you need to figure out things that you feel good about and try to remember them when you are sad. I know..... i'm a fine one to talk...........
  4. anoniboy1

anoniboy1 Member

Thank You. I'm thinking about it.

I searched about a 16-year-old boy that suicided himself with <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>. He told it's painless, and He suicided himself.

I don't know what should I do, but I think wait is the best way to get better, because suicide is a forever decision. You can't go back. If you die, You died and don't have other way.

But it's a bit hard to be alive with all this pain. It may be better if i could live without it.

Tell me What Should I do ! Thank u.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2008
  5. Ire

Ire Guest

Wait, there is always another day.

But that's the standard answer.
    What I am doing is just waiting until I have the courage to kill myself.
  6. anoniboy1

anoniboy1 Member

Would you live a painful life?

or suicide with a cheerfull life?

I think not.

Gimme your opinion, please :x
  7. anoniboy1

anoniboy1 Member

Will you kill yourself ? Really?

How will you do it?

If you die firts, please, gimme a postcard from heaven to tell me how is there. xD

But *really* , How will you do it?

Are you resolved about it?
  8. anoniboy1

anoniboy1 Member

PS: Sorry, Ire. I was only joking.

But tell me , please.
  9. Ire

Ire Guest

Mayhap a mere <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>.

I don't really want to die, but I don't want to live either. Isn't that a bitch?
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  10. anoniboy1

anoniboy1 Member

Yeah ! I know ! xD
  11. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

nope, i don't believe you should do it. how come you are thinking about suicide? what's going on with you at the moment?

your number two kind of misrepresents the options available to you. some people take anti-depressants, but many don't - you will find that they work for some, and are no help at all to other people.

there are social workers, doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and counsellors, art therapists and others who will work with you so you feel less suicidal. each takes a different approach. sometimes there is group therapy or classes you can take. there is peer support (like here, or depression support groups).

there is educating yourself about mental illness, by getting books from the library or amazon or what have you.

there's the suicide helpline.

different things help different people. and just because you ask for help doesn't mean you will be sent to the hospital.

i think it's just a matter of trying different combos of things until you find the right thing that help bring you back over to wanting to live.

you will never know what tomorrow brings. with some support and hard work i hope it will bring you love, joy, and contentment

12. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

You should live if you could be alive with all the pain. If it is bearable, than live. It might be better.
  13. touglytobeloved

You said you are thinking about suicide. You have not made the decision yet. There is still time for you. Dont do it, untill youll be completely sure that there is no another solution.
  14. The Loner

The Loner Active Member

I'd try my best to go with "2º", it might not seem like it but you have no idea how many people would feel bad if you took your life. And trying not to bring god or the afterlife into it if it really does exist then you'll probably end up worse than you are now because suicide would be a cardinal sin. If you need to talk about anything pm me if you like.
  15. touglytobeloved

I have just made a thread about suicide, and it dissapeared. Is that because I have put my thoughts about suicide there? Was it deleted? So, why should I post here, it might be deleted again... :(:( I just hope there is another explanation about waht happened with my thread.
  16. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i think suicide is not worth it most of the time and that you can avoid it by finding a peaceful place
  17. anoniboy1

anoniboy1 Member

Thanks Everybody :)

I'm starting to feel better, because I'm thinking about suicide. I don't like my life so much, but it can change anytime :(

So... I'm thinking about wait, wait and wait, but at least, If the Pain still be with me, I'll Suicide. But I didn't make my decision yet, like yougly said. Thank You :)

About the methods, There are some like <mod edit gentlelady-methods> I think the last is the painless, but if I try that and it didn't work, I may be less inteligent *People toght I'm a Nerd because of my grades at school, I'm only exceptionally gifted - a Genius.* and I may be like a vegetable.

I don't want this, So I'm thinking of something that will certainly work. I don't know what. Do you know something?
    Please, I'm thinking ONLY. I'm not suiciding myself yet. If I want it to me, I'll need to know about the methods.
    Could u inform me?

Thankful again.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2008
  18. anoniboy1

anoniboy1 Member

Oh My God. The edited my topic :/

Why? Coudn't I say anything about suicide methods?

Tell me, please x(
  19. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You cannot discuss methods here. we are a pro-life site. We offer support in your efforts to survive.
  20. anoniboy1

anoniboy1 Member

Oh, I see. But how could I discuss about suicide if I don't know how to suicide myself? xD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.