Suicide? Discuss Here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are a pro-life site , but don't you think people should know about the methods, and the NEGATIVE THINGS about these methods? I think u should think about it. Please, answer here. Thanks

No, as that would go against pro life.
At the end of the day, once we allow negative things to be posted about methods, then it just discounts them, and makes members search for others. From there, you're only a small step away from having the ''right'' methods being discussed, and then we're a pro-death, illegal site, which obviously, we can't be.

wallflower

I hate to say it, but Karma has a way of biting you in the back. You may have bliss for awhile but the pain you've caused may have small consequences, mostly on you personally. You'll have lost people you love.

Thanks Everybody for the answers.

I'm feeling better, but I don't know If I'm Ok yet.

Do you have any opinion? Please, post here.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi anoniboy, i already answered you (see post 11 on your thread)...
long story short: i don't want to kill myself. i'm here to learn how to stay alive, and it's working....

:)

catherine

i think you should not kill yourself. my reasons stay the same: feeling suicidal is a symptom of depression. all the reasons that contribute to feeling suicidal - loneliness, isolation, hopelessness, feeling unworthy. they are all symptoms. and as you treat depression, these feelings go away, they really do. but you have to *work* hard in order to not feel suicidal and it's so hard to do it alone. but the good news is you don't have to be alone - there are tons of people who will help you feel better. all you have to do is ask,

what do you think?

Oh, yeah, i know. But I'm scared of tell people what i'm feeling and They would think I'm Crazy and put me in a hospital. Do u think i would tell? Please, Gimme ur opinion :x

anoniboy, it can really help to tell the doctor how you are feeling. sure it's scary, but there are all kinds of people out there who want to help you not be so depressed. i don't konw where you live, but most places prefer outpatient treatment. in ireland we have "day hospitals" where you get the intensive supports of a hospital, like group therapy, psych, meds, but you go home in between appointments.

there is no shame in feeling sad, depressed and suicidal. a good doctor knows this and will help you by referring you to some mental health supports. not everyone is hospitalized, so don't let that stop you from getting help, ok?

Ruby

My psychiatrist said that only 15% of people who commit suicide have a mental disorder and that the other 75% do so out of choice. Some people just don't want to live, it's got nothing to do with depression. Personally I don't want to engage in anything life has to offer - going out, talking to people, going to college, parties, weddings, celebrations. I'm apathetic about life to be honest. I just don't see the point in it. I'd much rather die now than live for another 70 (pointless) years. But like I said, not everyone who commits suicide are mentally ill. Some people are just pro choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00