Suicide Experiment

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Dark, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Dark

Dark Active Member

This is honestly such a touching and heartfelt video. I had to share this, they are such compassionate and caring people. I think this is an important video. If only there were more people like this in the world:

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Just watched the video. What a great video and it's shows the purpose of this site. I agree with Dark that there should more people in world them. Dark thank you posting this video. It really touched me and made me cry.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's nice to see that even complete strangers can care so much about others :) Thank you for sharing!
  4. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

Umm...I actually could watch only a couple of minutes in, and if it goes how i think it goes, then this is not a good thing to be laying on a friggin cab driver.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Wow, simply amazing. These 2 men are just amazing for caring so much about total strangers. Thank you for posting this it has made my day.
  6. Chadley

Chadley Member

just taking the money and driving away would have been the easiest path for the cab drivers, yet they saw a human being in need and they sprung into action, good for them! Thanks for posting this, its a reminder, atleast to me that there are some people left that will do the right thing over the easy thing.