suicide *extreme trigger warning*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by some_random_name, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some_random_name

some_random_name Well-Known Member

I am thought of as a catfish online, a prick in real life, and I have little to no friends. I go against site rules and now I'm reaping what I've sewn. I'm glad in a way that I got in trouble. I need to be told when I mess up. But in real life it's always to harsh. I'm always told what I mess up by being screamed at or beaten. I'm sick of being catfish for women. I'm sick of being everyone's punching bag. I just want to kill myself. I don't know why that'd be a bad thing anyhow. I am just thought of as fake on the internet anyhow. There are no new starts. That's what life taught me. Not to keep going. I don't want pity or empathy. I just want friends. I think if I killed myself I'd have nothing to worry about anymore.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

There can be a new start, but it's something that needs to be worked at. Is there a reason people think of you the way they do? Are there things about how you act that you can change to present yourself in a different way?

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

We all screw up sometimes, I do it all too often, that doesn't make you a bad person though. All you can do is learn from your mistakes and move on from them. Focus on the people who care about you and forget about those who hurt you. They aren't worth your time anyway.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I know you are hurting but we here for you. Relationships hurt everyone but we learn from the mistakes and try again. The loss of confidence you felel can be overcomed but it's trying to find a happy medium in life. Until you can self- respect yourself, you need to be careful. I am sorry to sound horrible but I am being realistic.

Keep posting and be strong. We are here to support you.

5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so sorry that you're experiencing all of this, but it's not the end. I am sorry things didn't work out. But it still can. You can learn from all of this and move on.

You're such a nice guy, you've been to me so far, so hey, don't give up!

6. islandification

islandification Well-Known Member

Not sure what "catfish" means.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.