Suicide friend

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by D.I.P.S.C.S, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.I.P.S.C.S

D.I.P.S.C.S Member

Hi. My name is May. I just want to let everybody know. I have scars too. You are not alone. I want to be here for you. I know suicidal thoughts. The voices in your head. I'll never judge. I know what the hell looks like. You can message me anytime. i want a "suicide friend" if you understand. One who is like me. Just a friend who know what it is like. Nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

:hug: Welcome, May!

We are here for you too!

3. Useless

Useless Active Member

Hello May. I hope you find that friend that connects on the level you are looking for.

4. D.I.P.S.C.S

D.I.P.S.C.S Member

Thank you

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

May, welcome to the forum. I know your hurting at the moment but please stay strong. Life is hard but stay strong. Each day is hard but the people who understand it are the only ones who suffer on a daily basis. Please feel free to PM me anytime. I happy to listen and will help you as much as I can.

6. hide

hide Member

hello, my name is Felipe and my nickname is hide , I'm new here , my English is bad , I speak Spanish , whatever , also had suicidal thoughts, always wanted a friend but the time taught me that solitude is best, even so I learned to survive , and now I'm listening to the stories of the people , it is not much, but something is something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.