suicide group

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ponyboy302, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ponyboy302

ponyboy302 New Member

hello people .. can anyone point me in the direction of this website that has been in the news about the girl who killed herself with a drink ...
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Sorry to be intrusive, but ... why? :blink:
  3. ponyboy302

ponyboy302 New Member

im not sure why .. maybe i dont have the balls to kill myself and im looking for a little motivation .. i was interested in this drink she mixed .. ya know how people always want what they cant have but once they get it its not as important .. i dont think i could ever shoot myself but something like a drink like that might work for me .. but maybe if i knew i had it and i could then die at anytime it might be a lil easier to get through each day knowing that i really didnt have to live through if i didnt want to .. i dont know but i suppose no one knows the site anyway so im left to linger in my misery
  4. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

im sorry, but this is a pro life site, so no one here will give you methods, nor tell you where to get methods.

that said, we dont want you to linger in misery, why dont you tell us why you feel so low? we do our best to give advice and support, but sometimes just talking about the problem can help :hug:
  5. ponyboy302

ponyboy302 New Member

thats a bunch of crap i will find my own methods then thank you and good bye
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Goodbye ponyboy.
  7. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Don't think bunny was giving you a ticking off, more that she / he was concerned as to not provide you info which goes against the rules of the forum. If you learnt 'how to' it could be seen as encouraging people to die.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.