Suicide? I am already dead!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ande018, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ande018

Ande018 Member

Seems like I can support others but never myself. Maybe one of my attempts worked, because I have been feeling dead for years! If it wasn't for this pain in my heart, I would be empty. It's so hard to feel loved. There is not always actions associated that I can tune into. I first tried suicide at age 5, what the hell is that about? I had a normal life then. I have always thought about "the option". I am so sick of others telling me that things aren't that bad, or "you shouldn't feel that way". Most people are so clueless. Try living with suicidal thoughts your whole life. I am having a pity party! But minimizing others feelings really ticks me off! I just wanna go home, I am a stranger in a strange land. I long to be with God. Today I stayed alive by thinking of burning in hell for eternity. Guess I will settle for a living hell, at least for today. Good luck to my fellow sufferers!

2. anotherearthplease27

anotherearthplease27 Well-Known Member

i am sorry to hear you have suffered suicidal thoughts for a good portion of your life...the same is with me...i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

3. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Have all the pity parties you want. There is no right or wrong reason for feeling the way we do. I've known people with perfectly happy, normal lives who still felt depressed. Depression can affect anyone at any time for any reason, or even for no reason at all. It all hurts just the same. Just because your problems don't seem bad to someone else doesn't mean that they aren't very real to you, and that's what matters, how your feelings are affecting YOU is what's important, not somebody else's opinion of how you SHOULD feel. We're not lemmings, we all have our own thoughts, opinions, and emotions, and nobody else can tell us what to think or how to feel.

4. erin clary

erin clary New Member

Sometimes death sounds better than life....or just sleep forever!

5. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

i died the day i was born that was why i cried when i came into this world...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.