suicide i wana need 2 soon

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by davebenson, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davebenson

davebenson Guest

im so close that close im thinkin ov how i cud do it without the pain an im scared cause i dont know wot its gona be like wen ive don it does life carry on wen we die but it has 2 be better than this im thinkin ov it all the time an im gettin closer i hope i can do it soon ive tried it 1 time the hard way an i was saved wished i hadnt been cause i hav 2 go through all this again

2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Dave,
    I am so sorry that you feel like you need to committ suicide. I am here if you want to talk. There must be some part of you that wants to live. I want to welcome you to the forum because I noticed that this is your first post. Feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. There is a reason that you have been saved. It quite simply wasn't your time to go. I know how hard life can get. I have been there and in some ways I go back there constantly. However, the friends I have on here and in real life has helped me a lot. So please rethink that you need to die. You will cause a lot of pain if you take your own life. Losing someone to death is hard enough but losing them to suicide kills everyone who knows and loves them on the inside. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

3. davebenson

davebenson Guest

u sound like u know somthin i dont livelife ??? pls email me an let me know this is prob one ov my my last nites im ready now i think i hope so anyway cause ive been waitin for this time since my last attempt but im on my own this time i think im comfortable with wot i wana do an well if uve been here an within these thoughts then ull know wot i mean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.