suicide ideation

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Roseannadanna, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roseannadanna

Roseannadanna Member

I'm feeling so very crappy and have been for some time. Can't call Pdoc because he will just subscribe more meds. Can't call therapist because I can't really explain WHY I'm feeling this way. Am on meds for bipolar and unsubscribed meds for anxiety. Don't really know where to turn at this point. Just feeling so hopeless and alone.

2. roksy

roksy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry nanny that you are feeling this what and I know exactly what you are talking about because I have passed through something similar. When you say:

I think that you have an idea about why you are feeling this way but you are worried about how it will sound like to the therapist. I was in this situation and I was really afraid of the therapist's reaction. It was alienating and lonely. What eventually helped me was finding an online group that shares my interests. I took a huge risk in finding this group but it worked out. I was able to find support from this group. It isn't a substitute for the therapist but at least you will find like minded people to share your worries with. At a later stage when you are feeling confident you might confide to your therapist what is going on.

I hope that I am not way off in my analysis.

3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

My apologies (those words always sound so empty, quiaff?) that you are feeling the way you are - could it be the medication that you are on, giving you this feeling? I have no idea what medication you take for anxiety nor your country, so if these are not legal where you are, feel free to ignore everything I say, but Murelax is very good for helping with anxiety issues. I have been on them for a while now (5ml the lowest dosage) ad found that they are very good to use, although they can be addictive, so airing on caution (as with any drug) is always a good idea.

4. Roseannadanna

Roseannadanna Member

Thanks for understanding and for the kind words, Roksy. Glad I found this group.

5. Roseannadanna

Roseannadanna Member

Thanks, Michele. Habit-forming pills are no good for me; am in a bit of a bind now because of it. But should I ever learn moderation, I'll check into Murelax. Hope you're well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.