Suicide in a week

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DemonicGman, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonicGman

DemonicGman Guest

OK so, my life sucks a lot, or could just be because i have depression. Nothing seems to go right, i cant find joy in anything. I have a gf but i barely get to see her cause shes busy a lot, i can see her like once a week, and sometimes not even that much. And we dont get to hangout for long maybe like 2 hrs and usually with a friend of hers cause shes really busy. And i get to see her at school but i mean thats school, and i wish i could see her more but prolly wont happen. I just hate my life, ive already tried suicide and am contemplating doing it again. Hopefully it will work so i can get out of this life of mine. <mod edit: Malcontent: method> Anywayz nothing works out for me...

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I had the same thoughts and feelings when I was your age. My dad had just died and my mom was remarried (to his brother) and was moving out of the state. My friends were backstabbing bitches. But please, please, please believe me! IT GETS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER! If I had acted on these thoughts, I would not be here today, living a WONDERFUL life with people who love me and care about me. You are at a crap age, but trust me when I say that you will look back on this time on your life and be so grateful that you didn't take your own life. Not only are you destroying your life, but the lives of everyone around you forever. Whether you believe it or not, God is there and he loves you. Whether you believe it or not, your family loves you more than they could ever say. There is no going back from this and you are ruining any chance of your own future happiness. Just hang on. It WILL get better. I promise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.