Suicide in Munich

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Planck, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Planck

Planck New Member

Every day I see and I feel around me a lot of indifference and I suffer a lot seeing people in difficulties, people that are asking for help, but no one WANT help them.
    Every day I try to do my best to help people that need help, it is not mercy, it is my way to share life moment with people that in a particular moment of their life feel deep and strong sentiments. Because I beleive that a suicidal is a person that feel deep sensations but he is not able to give a right motivation to them. Therefore, I think that if a person want help a people in a very difficult moment, he has to help the suicidal to understand that the strong bad sensation can become strong and wonderful sensations, just if he wants.
    I would like help some people in this way, I mean recovering their hope and motivation and using the strong sensation that he feels against the suicide sentiment itself.
    I think that internet is a powerful tool to share idea and sensations, but I think too that it is important a human contact sometime. I live in Munich (Germany), so if someone, reading my words, thinks that I could help him/her, I am available, just contact me.

See you soon
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Firstly welcome to SF. I understand your want to help people recover etc. but ultimately it's up to that person to want to get better. You can try and try and try til you're blue in the face, but if that person fights the help than it's not really helping and it's wasting your time in a sense. I find it admirable that you don't want to help, don't give that up, just be aware of if the person fights might have to try harder.
    Stay safe and again welcome
  3. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

Planck, your intentions are admirable and I'm sure ,many people would like you to live around the corner where they suffer in silence. I agree, indifference towards the spectrum of human emotions is what kills our values. When did laughter turn from being infectious to embarrassing? How do tears not any longer provoke empathy but a 'stiff upper lip'?

I don't know the answers, but I am convinced that we do have the ability of nurturing and developing qualities, which truly can help others in recognising their path'. It starts with just offering without expecting anything in return...Planck, thanks for your posting, which made me remember...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.