suicide???interesting thought isnt it ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by skyred, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyred

skyred Active Member

Hey: Yep you heard right!! Dont know why some are..not sure any of us are really meant to know that. Seems though that alot of people do consider it at times and even do the "deed" so to speak. Most dont really dont want to do that though.. they just dont want to live doing or being who they are at the time i think. Maybe its even a way to reach out for help of sorts. One thing i do know or have learned over the years!!! Dont be so quick to write yourself off!!Try everything you can to change yourself or the way you think or the situation you happen to be in first. Try meds or docs or counseling or family or friends or web sites. I know we arein a "hurry up" society now but sometimes it really does take time sometimes. Do yourself a favor...take the time..always. Even if it means..most horrid of all.."talking". Talk and talk and talk some more and take the damn time to really search for something..anything that will help you not be what you think you are now!Its been real though and thanks to some of you that really do try and help others ....I think that god has a special place in his heart for you!!!:)

2. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

What she said! :)

3. Alliance

Alliance Well-Known Member

I know many people commit suicide on a whim. However, I've deeply contemplated it for thousands of hours for 15+ years. In my opinion, I have thought about it long enough and how to tie up my loose ends, and what to say, and sometime I'm making a 1-2 hour video for people, instead of notes.

I have earned the right to kill myself. Since people back when I was a teenager told me it would get better, and now that I'm approaching 31, I know those were all lies, and things get worse and worse as you age. I don't want to grow old. **** dying from natural painful causes. It's my life and I should be in charge of my fate.

Also, in regards to your last comment, I don't believe in God.

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I agree I have learned a little patience will go a long way on the road to recovery.

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I to think of it pretty much on a daily basis, but have also learned that these thoughts will go away if I don't feed into them, not permanantly but atleast temporary.

6. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

I think about it all the time but I don't always want to die. I will commit suicide though simply because I have tried to change but nothing ever does. If anything my situation is worse. I'm leaving soon and it's a decision I have taken 13 years to come to.

7. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

We all knows the law says that folks cant have the right killling someone else (even though she asks for it and has her consent to) though it would be called "murder"/"homicide" but it is her own choice and decision, if she had a plan (let's say you can touch it, smell it, read it), is it just a quick "today-nonethinking" that doesn't mean anything about nothing what you really want when saying you want to die..? That's what you should ask your psychiatrist when talking, "Why can't I just die?" Just need a simply answer on a simply question, 5 WORDS! Hey, what did you go to study psych for? Then you know nothing... I have met idiots like psychiatrists and none I didn't liked.

Why can't I get that SIMPLE pill that just makes you sleep, safe..? Instead of taking these risks when hanging yourself, jump in front trains/cars, taking pills, waking up, in pain(!) and with severe liver damage, what life is that???

8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'm with you on this one. I don't agree with concept of preserving life at all cost. We allow serial murderers and dogs a much more merciful way to exit. If i get the freedom to choose the quality of life i want to live, why can't i choose the quality on how to end it.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Because assisting suicide is illegal, so providing a suicidal person with a 'suicide-pill' would be like committing murder according to the law.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.