Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Painttheskyred, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Painttheskyred

Painttheskyred Well-Known Member

I want to die , i really do my whole lifes a sham , i was born to be tormented ,
    by everything , i hate my life its fucken shit and i want to die die die die i got no physical friends to talk to what so ever and its fucken shit the last time i went out was 4 years ago , i wish i could just find the stength to throw myself off a building my deppression grows everyday of every minute and its getting a lot stronger. My self-harm has doubled in the last 2 days im sick of feeling this way , i want happyness , i really do.

ps im sorry for the swearing

There is no impossibility to him who stands prepared to conquer every hazard. The fearful are the failing.
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I where and huge cloak so no-one can now how i truley feels thats^^^ how i feel everyday^^^ . People sometimes can i think im happy but deep down im a time bomb ready to explode.
  2. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

Are you talking to anyone such as a therapist or family/friends? Have you first explored some of the treatments that are out there? If you have then I understand your distress but if you haven't it might be helpful to do so. For some people with depression therapy and medication do work. I know it does not for all but its worth a try.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.