Suicide is my only hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kinetickrown, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinetickrown

kinetickrown Member

I feel as though I have run out of options. Each day gets worse. I'm having trouble staying grounded to reality. My family no longer accepts me and basically has given up on me. I'm in too deep and at this point I don't know what is stopping me from swallowing my bottle of pills and finally being at peace. I don't really have any friends because no one can relate to me. Everybody thinks I'm crazy. I don't think anybody can help me. I'm done. I might as well start writing my final words down on if they are even real. I don't know what to feel. I want to feel nothing but the pain of death. I know I might not be making much sense but someone please help me. I'm losing my mind and haven't taken my meds in weeks. I don't want to be controlled anymore. I feel like everyone is out to get me
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry you feel so alone hun You need to talk hun to your doctor ok Make sure you doctor aware you have not taken meds for weeks. No one is out to get you hun that is your illness speaking Please hun there is help for you talk to your doctor or go in to hospital emergency and let them know about not taking pills and how suicidal you are and how desperate you are ok Stopping meds like that is very dangerous hun no wonder your mind is not feeling right call your doctor or go into hospital hugs
  3. guage

guage Well-Known Member

Hello , well you have found a decent place to make friends that know somewhat how you feel , I don't mean to patronize you but almost everyone here has felt that at one point they have had no other options. Like me for instance I have felt like this for years and every time I start getting back on track someone new that I have let into my life drops me back to square one. But as of yet I am still here. And finding new and better ways of dealing with things, like this site I am really new here, I have only done one post mainly cause I can't stand even thinking about my mortality but I enjoy being able to encourage others that they shouldn't and mustn't give up on themselves. I know alot about the darkness, in fact people usually like me as a person better when I am consumed by it , I guess cause I have mainly lived 95% of my life like that, that it has intact become part of my personality, and that is where I am most comfortable, but you are NOT alone , just keep reaching and you shall find a hand reaching back. Sincerest wishes of luck , don't give up !!!!!!
  4. C-Angel

C-Angel New Member

I am sorry,I am sorry to hear that,that no one cares about you.Sometimes,the world is cruel like this,it seems that everyone outside doesn't relate to us.Since we've all got into this forum,we are here.Actually,we are not alone here,because we have some people who think like this with us.I failed killing myself before,my friend failed,too.And he is going to do that again.In fact,you just have to try,to believe yourself that you are great,you are smart,you can write down actually everything,to make yourself feel better.Just write them down.Sometimes,being alone is also a lesson of our life.Just do what you like,watch movies,read books...Take good care.
  5. Lunartic

Lunartic Member & Antiquities Friend

You are in my thoughts, please don`t give up, that is your illness speaking! Stay safe, see your doctor or go to the Hospital. I`ve been where you are now, so do understand. Hugs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.