Suicide is my only solution

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I try and I try to make friends and live a productive life but I always fail. I have nobody in my life who cares if I live or die, and I am constanlty bullied around on every little issue, by the people who are closest to me, the ones who are supposed to protect me. I wish I never existed, I will never be happy and the only way I see to end my miserable existance is to kill myself.
  2. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Don't go because we all need you here. I'm only a PM away.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The people who are hurting you You need to distance yourself from them
    You are cared for here you are kind compassionate. Don't listen to any of them If they hurt you let them know and tell them to back off. Stay here with us we care you know that please you help so many here reach out and let us help you
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Let me be your friend andy please i won't let you down,I'm not in the best state of mind of course but I know I can offer you a good caring friendship anytime you need.and if you need straightening out with the people bullying you I'll help you there also.
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I care :arms: so please let me help any way I can. I know it hurts to always find pain from those that are supposed to help you. But they dont know any better. They cant understand your pain and problems. But you have friends here that do. I know that doesnt fill the void of having someone there in RL to just give you a big hug and say "I understand." But it's a start. A place for you to be heard and know that someone really does care and understand. Please Andrew dont give up yet. I care and so do many other people here.
  6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

What's happening? How are they bullying you? You can always tell them to go jump in the lake because they are hurting you. There have been many times I have stumbled my way through setting boundaries because I was so scared when I did it. They need to know and the only way they can know is if you tell them. You have every right to tell them. If they don't like it, they have to work through that. You are not responsible for "protecting" their feelings. If their feelings get hurt, good, because then they know it's a risk to bully you.

Stay with us. We all need each other here, especially when it's rough. :hug:
  7. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

you are not alone dear :'( i have the same problem
  8. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I am so tired of reaching out for help only to be disapointed. I have absoutly no control over my life and I am getting sick of it. I want to make a change but I am unable too, I don't have enough will power to get my life in order, so what is the point in going foward?
  9. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

For the past few days I have been this close to killing myself but I feel tonight I will finally get the courage to do it. I have my method and I decided there is nothing for me in this world, so I will go on to the next, whatever that may be.
  10. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

There are always options in life, and sure suicide is one of them, but it is the WRONG option. You will hurt the ones you love and that love you, you will cease to exist, and you will most likely end up simply rotting in the ground. Don't make the same mistake countless others have made, and choose to stay here on earth and see it through instead. Then when you get to the end you can say to yourself "I took all that life could throw at me and I survived". Don't you want to be able to say that?
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Andrew,

Who is bullying you? Bullies are cowards :( Please don't do anything harmful, there's always another way. Let us know if you're ok :hug:
  12. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :hug: im sorry to read that you are being bullied :hug: there are people that care here though. please talk to us more and keep safe :hug:
  13. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

Like they all say - suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Build up that willpower! You *can* do it, you just have to make yourself believe this first, because we all care about you here and would hate to see someone with so much potential leave us.
  14. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

This is it, bye.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.