Suicide is no joke

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I have attempted with pills took a lot, and now I have pain in my heart, got it checked it's not damaged, still have to go to another doctor. I have to drink this strong pepper for my heart otherwise I would have disturbing pain from my heart, that's what I would have to live with. Whatever is bugging you don't do it, it can be worse, you think it's easy to die, but why do you want to die? Money comes and goes, love comes and goes, things come and go. Nothing to die over, it's no joke I just want people to know how suicide hurt me, and I just hope you all think about it before you start to play with your life. Life it's a beautifull thing.

2. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer Member

In my opinion it all depends on the person themselves and how they can cope with certain things. I overdosed a year ago on pills and wine. I lost quite a bit of memory of my life, which gradually came back. I screwed my body which is now even more fragile and weak. The nerves in my brain are used up and I get not only angry but enraged extremely easy. Also, I can't drink wine anymore because after the overdose, my body seems to reject it very strongly (I shake, get sick, throw up). And after all this, I still want to kill myself but even that has to be complicated, because I still don't know the best way to go...

My point is that, there are people who after they survive will start seeing life in a different light and fight, and then there are people like me who just want to get the hell out of this world and won't stop until they do. It all depends on the person...

3. Multiple Man

Multiple Man Well-Known Member

There is some things in life worse than death itself. For some life is far from beautiful. And there is very little hope or chance in some cases that things can turn around and get better. Its a profound and personal decision. Ultimately the question the person has to ask themself is do they want life or not. I would never think someone should commit suicide in a fit of rage or anguish because of a certain event or situation that could improve in time. But of the overall scope of their life, their prospects or happiness and their condition.

4. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

i for one would like to thank you for this post. i hope by reading the consequences and by how you are dealing with this painfull experience it maybe could turn one or two toughts here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.