Suicide is painless....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bonnytree, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonnytree

bonnytree Member

But not for those left behind. I can't. I don't think it would feel good. Sigh.Sorry. Oh f*ck sorry. I should sleep and get rest.

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Why you considering it? Yeah, it causes more pain.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

NO it is not painless most suicide attempts are very painful and leave you in worst shape then what you went into. crippled scarred not painless at all.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi bonny, welcome to the forum. Why are you considering suicide? Tell us more about yourself. :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Bonnytree,
    You don't have to apologise.. That is what this site is for .. To let the pain out by venting or just talking to memebers.. Can you give us more info so we can better support you?? Once your here for a little while you will see the compassion the members here have for every individual who comes here..I hope we can help..

6. bonnytree

bonnytree Member

I'm sorry for this. Even worse for writing a cliche as a subject title. I don't want to bother anyone and I feel so sorry for making a fuss. You just know that it gets a bit much at times. You know when your eyes hurt and you can't be coherent. I can't stop crying writing this. I'm really sorry. I have all the support in the world. You're all being nice and I want to help anyone here. I can't do it for me and I think...well I don't know. It's just self indulgence. I can't get out of it. I'm sorry I'm so so very sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.