Suicide is the answer for me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shelbymarie, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shelbymarie

shelbymarie New Member

I've been suffering from major depression since i was about 14. Lately i just..really don't think its worth it. Trying is getting too hard, pretending is getting too tiring. I cant take this anymore. Suicide is really the only option here. Its the answer. I've tried several times but someone has always stopped me unfortunately.< edit mod total eclipse methods.> I always fail. I just don't know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No hun suicide is not the only option i am sorry you are in a place right now that is all you see. I deleted the methods in your post hun please read rules ok no methods are allowed to be posted. There are other options hun one is to reach out to your doctor to family to teacher to therapist to a crisis line hun but reach out ok

3. HelgasAngel

HelgasAngel Well-Known Member

I don't recommend suicide. God bless.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Shelbymarie -

Its really not the answer, as was previously said. I know its so difficult to try to continue. But at times, when we feel like we can't go on, then its time to ask others for help to bring us along until we have the strength to do it again for ourselves.

Please don't try again, instead reach out to us here or to your family/someone in your life or a help group. Stay safe.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forums. Suicide is never the answer. I'm not a person who guilt trips people, but honestly, imagine what it would do to the people you're currently 'pretending to'. It would kill them, they'd be devastated. You need to get some sort of support. Preferably a professional, G.P, psych...if thats not an option for you, I'd recommend you call a hotline. You can really feel better by just talking. Please give it a try, what have you got to lose? I only wish you the best. Good luck.

6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Suicide is never the answer hun,
    do you have someone with you while your feeling like a friend/family member or neighbour just someone to keep you safe.
    can you get away from your situation for a while if that helps?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.