Suicide is the only option

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by atgodsmercy, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atgodsmercy

atgodsmercy New Member

I borrowed loans to study and i can not find a job now.My mother and father r in bad debt.I feel so ashamed of myself.I called my cousin who is super duper rich and asked him for advice.He also let me down.

I want to die for good.I wonder which is the easiest method to commit suicide!Please help me.
  2. Raven

Raven Guest

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Money is that important to you?
    Don't pay the bills. When you are able to pay, then pay them. I'm not suggesting ripping them off, but you can only do what you can do. Do you realize how many people in the world are in debt and/or who owe for student loans?

In many of the more poor nations, the people probably wish that their largest issue was owing too much money.
    There is no debtor's prison... so what is there to fear?
  4. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are in debt from your student loans and can't find a job. I am in debt too but with credit cards and I can't find a job.

Money is definitely important to me. With alot of money I could get away from my mom and buy a townhome. Instead of killing myself.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Atgodsmercy others here have already said to you..there are many things worse than owing money and not having a job now to pay the debts.. No food to eat, dying soon from I curable cancer and such..

Instead of planning your death, would be better to find employment and try to move forward some now..a temp job first with always goal of employment you can stick with. Not easy maye but a heck of a lot enter than being dead and rotting.
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I do get your point...the shame and the abandonment hurts so much more than the owed money...I have enormous medical bills and I know what you are going through...for me, it was helpful to tell someone IRL how I felt, to have him reassure me that I was not as useless as I perceived myself to be...if there is no one who can tell you that, please PM me, and we can find the path together.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.