Suicide is the right way to go.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Anonymity, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymity

Anonymity Member

To all those that disagree: You're a fucking idiot. If your life is worth than nothingness, then suicide is right for you. For those who think suicide is WRONG and STUPID, they're just people who don't have a clue as to how others' lives are, how their personality is, and how they live their lives. So just fuck off or tell me something useful.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're aware this is a pro-life forum, right? If you weren't, you're aware of it now.

3. Things

Things Well-Known Member

What a lovely sentiment to see in the morning. Nothing like a troll post to brighten your day.

If a pro-life forum is so offensive to you, kindly go find another site. Nobody's forcing you to be here.

4. Anonymity

Anonymity Member

Oh ok sorry. So where do I get to rant? :(

5. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Let It Out works, but maybe reread all the rules? :?

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I understand you must be really angry right now, but this is a pro-life forum and your post essentially encourages suicide. If you need someone to talk to, you can PM me. If you need to rant, the forum "Let it All Out" ( http://www.suicideforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15 ) is meant for that, as Askylitdrive already said. Take care of yourself.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Suicide is never the right way to go. There are always other options. This forum is here for suicidal people to come and get help. This is a pro-life forum, not an illegal pro-suicide forum. I know that you are going through a difficult time in your life, but you have to be willing to try and change things if you want things to improve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.