Suicide isnt suffering

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

"Post here if you are suffering from suicidal feelings." Well I'm not suffering. The thoughts have been constant for so long. They are about the only thing that doesnt make me suffer lately. I find a sense of peace when I go over the plan in my mind. And I have put off long enough what has to be done. I just cant do life any more. I'm too alone and too lost to find any other solution to end all the suffering. So no more suffering.

2. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Hiya Itmahanh, I dont know what to say except, I am really sorry you feel so bad everyday.

Lea :hug:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry that you're feeling so awful Carla and that you feel that death is the only solution. I wish I could do more to help hun. :hug:

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

"I'm sorry that you're feeling so awful Carla and that you feel that death is the only solution."

Know what Dave? So am I. I so desperately wanted another way. So sorry that those that could of helped didnt. And hoping I dont miss everyone especially my children, as much as I'm imagining I will.

5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey. whether or not our 'afterlife' allows us to miss children, lovers, etc. ..the true fact is - your children WILL miss you if you go. period . it wil change how they relate to the world - forever

i know pain, rejection, loss, inadequacy, but. i have 2 kids. and i know. in their child-minds they will take responsibility if i check out. blame, guilt and dysfunction. that is what they will experience.

so . no matter how bad it gets - i have to soldier on ... for them
    pm if you want to talk. know that we are all here for each other.......

:hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Carla,
    Damn I'm pissed I just wrote you a reply and the damn forum logged me out and lost what I said.
    I know you are suffering and are having a hard time dealing with this. There are alot of us who love you and don't want to loose you!! I just got back from my brother in laws funeral and saw how much pain, sorrow, and guilt there was for loosing him.
    There is a big difference because he died early from terminal cancer to the brain. My death would be from suicide so I am not sure how it would affect the family. I know for sure there are some who wouldn't come to the funeral because they look down on any one who would take there own life.
    The thing that has made me sit back and think is how it would affect the children. My grandaughter attended both the veiwing and the funeral and broke won crying for hours. She knows granpa is having problems and I am afraid she has put two and two together that something might happen to me. When I was ready to leave and come home she wouldn't let go of me. They had to pry her off me. When we got in the car she came out there and gave me a rose from one of the arrangements. That really tugged at the ole heart.
    Now I am totally confused because like you I am tired of suffering but on the other hand I love my daughter and grandaughter. I am going to have to do some serious soul searching now to figure out what to do.
    I think if something happens to you it will affect your children just the same. I for one love you as a friend and would find it to be a great loss to loose you. I have only known you for a short while but have become attached to you. I hope you take the time as I am to do some serious soul searching. Take care darlin!!~Joseph~

7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Thinking of you Carla :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.