Suicide kit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hae-Gi, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Next time I'm going out I'm buying my suicide kit. I have no hope about anything, anymore, and I no longer want to try. I just want to end this life so I can try again in my next life... and find my real true love.

If anyone wonders how I got here... just read my old posts... go to my profile and search for them, there. But to put it short, my ex-girlfriend was unfaithful to me. We never even got to meet so I never lost my virginity to her - an event that would've required me to end my life, now - but apparently, things aren't ever going to be good for me, anyway. I'm too different to be able to be happy. Almost found the happiness I wanted with my ex, but it was all just fake. Maybe this all is just spiritually paving the way for me to find my real true love in my next life? That might perhaps be it. I always thought I was going to find my true love in this life but I guess I was wrong. I was wrong about my ex, after all... although I did often feel that true love isn't supposed to be the way we had things. If this is it, though... then I wonder why I had all my prophetic dreams in the first place... so fucked up, in that case. If I am meant to die, soon, they meant nothing. Just nothing..... I'd have a hard time accepting that, even when I'd be dying.... it just makes no sense.

2. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Please don't kill yourself over a girl. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, just have a little bit of patience and always keep trying. Trust me you can find another girl.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

She is not worth your life Hae-Gi. Do not base your lifes worth on this incident. If everyone suicided because of a relationship gone bad, the world population would be extremely low. It is time for you to pick up the pieces and move forward. You can move beyond this if you choose to do so.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

why would you be upset over someone like that. why even spend another minute allowing yourself to feel anything from this. She is not worth the pain and you deserve so much more for yourself Time to say see ya i need to start looking for someone who truly cares for me.. Don't give her the satisfaction of ever knowing you are upset move on.

5. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I'm not that upset about it, anymore. I kind of am over her, already. Haven't cried about it in some time, now. The problem is that I am back where I was before we met. She kind of saved me, back then...

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey now it is time be strong from strengths within you I hope with a therapist you can get skills to help save yourself no dependance on others to do that.
    It is good you came here because support here is great and in time you will be another but then you will be strong and in better condition to deal with relationship issues. take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.