suicide letter

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DonDen, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonDen

DonDen Active Member

Well, I think I have reached my limit today. Whatever that limit is. I am going to try and kill myself today, well tonight. Maybe I'm just a cry baby. But whatever I am, I just don't want to live anymore. I love my family, but I am not special. Not to anyone, so I guess I don't see any reason to live. This site saved me a few times. But I guess I just accept death now. Everyone dies eventually anyways. Not sure how I am going to do iit but i'll find something creative.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

your family do think you are special hun and you certainly do matter You will only harm them hun if you leave take time talk here okay let t he sadness and pain out here okay don't harm you If you feel unsafe time to go to hospital call crisis line and get help okay you do matter hun and you are special hugs
  3. DonDen

DonDen Active Member

Talking just isn't cutting it anymore. If I want to die I will, if I don't I won't, I am not calling a hospital though. I feel very pathetic, incompetent, and whatever other words you can think of to down me. I think it is really sad that this is the only place I can go to talk about my feelings. I want a friend that I can talk to and hangout with. I just feel like something is wrong with me.
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

If you need someone to talk to, I'd be glad to talk to you about anything you want to talk about. You're welcome to PM me or talk elsewhere.

Take care :)

I'm afraid that's all I can offer.
  5. jlc20m

jlc20m Well-Known Member

Are you okay??????????????????????

Sending you safe hugs.

Please write to tell us how you are...

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I can hear that you are in huge pain. I am really sorry. Are you 100% positive that you mean so little to your family that youre dying would not be devistating to them? Its really common for people to not realize, when we are in deep dispair, that there are people, family, who would be devistated if we did die. Depression often robs us of understanding that. I have heard that there is no pain worse than being a parent and losing a child. It is a pain that lasts a lifetime.

I can tell you are a loving caring person. Because you said you love your family. Not all people feel that way. Please do not take your life. Just dont do it. Give it another chance. And then aonther chance. Dont end possibilities at the age of 19 years old. Believe me, I do hear that you are suffering horribly. And I know what suffering horribly feels like. All alone. I really do. Please find a way to get through. Please. People here care. We do care
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.