Suicide makes me feel good

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

the last few weeks I was going crazy and trying to come to terms with my life and wasnt able to and I told myself I would kill myself to calm myself down

then in the last few days I found myself not suicidal and having to live with the pain I am in and it just brings much more pain trying to deal with it

I guess I have to go back to the mindset of trying to kill myself

Or should I kill people who I feel contributed me to being in the shape I am in?

2. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

I wouldn't advise killing anyone...:unsure:

I know how it feels. Sometimes thinking about suicide makes me feel better too. :hug:

Take care.

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

The thought of suicide makes me feel good too. But it's just because I want to kill the pain, and rid myself of my problems, not because I actually want to die. Consider that it's not that you actually want to die.
    :hug:

4. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

The thought of it makes me feel good too. It calms me and reassures me that if I want to get out, I have the ability. Do not kill anyone though (including yourself)! :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

First of all, you should harm no one including yourself. Try to get rid of the resentment you are feeling. When you carry around hate, resentment, anger, it only leads to feelings that you describe around the forum. I know it isn't eay, but it is worth a try.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sometimes I think about the guy that bullied me when I was in grade 8. For me, thinking about causing him a lot of pain really helps. I wouldn't want to kill him though, just put him in a hell of a lot of pain.

7. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

The people who harmed you will hopefully recognize what they did and make an attempt to compensate for your suffering. I really hope they do so if it is possible please try let go of any anger, it is caustic and will only increase the massive load you are carrying.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

The thoughts of sucide make me feel good too. I dont think you should kill anyone though:blink:

9. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

^
    |
    |
    |
    What she said.

10. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

Sometimes it can make you feel better, but still..
    Enjoying a happy life would make you feel better too
    Don't hurt anyone, ESPECIALLY yourself
    Sometimes I get in really angry moods, and think about how much I hate someone or something
    I usually write things then, Write all the things I wish I could say to them
    And just imagining being able to say it makes me feel a lot better, though I never do

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You don't want to kill anyone. You think you have it bad now then you should stop and think how things are going to be behind bars the rest of your life..I guess I have the anger still hanging in there. I don't know how it makes me feel because I survived my AS. I try to be helpful to others because I know how bad it sucks to have no one. I prefer being alone because I don't have to answer to anyone and I can't be abused by anyone. Once you get over that five year hump It gets easier to be by yourself...Take Care...:chopper:...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.