Suicide means nothing to me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by quivering_shadows, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quivering_shadows

quivering_shadows New Member

I don't even know what suicide means to me, anymore. And I doubt this to be a "good" thing.

Before, it was a primitive way out. It was supposed to be used, as an end, after months of research and training. A few days before, I was hospitalized. And everything was warped.

For awhile after that, suicide stood as a rebellion, a big "up yours" to everyone. But that faded.

Now, I am stuck in a fog, and every time I close my eyes, I wistfully watch <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> And I want it... but there is no reason. Suicide, even it's impact, means nothing to me.

I just feel horrible, right now. My face should be burned off.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello QS,
    Welcome to the forum! You sound like you are really down. Do you have a support group you can talk to? (shrink, therapist, meds from the shrink, family, or good friend you can talk to about how you are feeling.
    Do you know what the thought is that is making you think on these lines. Please don't harm yourself, we are here for you to talk to or even vent to get your mind back in order.
    Why on earth would you want your face burned off? Do you know how painfull that has to be? I had laser surgery on my sinuses and it was the most painfull surgery I ever had. Hell i wasn't out of surgery 5 minutes and all I could say was PAIN: I can only imagine what it would feel like to burn (OUCH).
    Can you elaborate on what is going on with you? Don't be afraid no one knows who you are and we are here for advice, & support! Take Care!!:chopper:!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.