Suicide note

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostSpirit, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

I'm trying so hard, not to miss anything out as i write this letter, but i know i'm going to, so is it best i don't leave a note at all?, but i want my family to be rest assured it was nothing they ever done or said, i have so much to say, yet no words are going to let them know how i felt, so maybe its better i dont say anything

:unsure:

2. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Rather then not write one, how about try to not need one :hug: no matter what happens they will miss u and they do need you around, so please stay safe and not do it

3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

You sound like you have a family that cares about you, that's alot more than alot of people these days have. Wouldn't that be worth living for, perhaps?

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Everyday I have that same fight with the way I feel. My daughter is the main reason I am still here. You say your mum was not there for you and you know what anguish that has caused you. Please be there for your little girl. She needs you.

5. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Dear you have too much to live for to give up on it. People need you as much as you need them. Keep on the fight and beat the beast. Have you look into getting help? big hug from granny

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Lostspirit,

Please don't give up. You obviously have a loving family that you care for deeply. If you can't find a reason to live, let them be your reason to keep on living :hug:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Look for reasons to live instead of reasons to die. Let your family help to support you. If they care about you and you about them, then give them a chance. You can also turn to us for support. Your best option is to tell your family how you feel and write no note because you won't be needing it. :hug:

8. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Thanks :) when i say family i mean my dad and brother... i dont really get to see the rest of my family, i have told my dad how i feel. but he dont seem to understand the full extent of how im feeling, he just says brush your self off, and be strong, i dont no what i have to do, to let him no how im truly feeling :(, yes im still here because of my daughter, but as i said befor what use am i to her if im always sad n crying?

9. sidjor

sidjor Active Member

Just to let u know i'm in a similar situation and am thinking of ending it soon.

sid

10. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I've tried so many times to write a note, but i can never write what it is i really want to, so I've decided not to write one.

11. sidjor

sidjor Active Member

AAron,
    R u thinking of ending it too..? U're a senior member which i think means that u've been around here a long time.

sid

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

When you reach 100 posts you become a senior member.

I also think his post meant he is thinking of ending it too.

13. Lennie

Lennie Well-Known Member

It's best to leave a note or a letter of some kind. In my opinion, just going ahead and doing it is far too cruel to subject your loved ones too. I know that leaving a letter won't make it ok, but explaining why you did it and that you love them may give them something that will help with their healing process.

I have real trouble writing those letters though, especially the one to my mum, that was a real killer. I cried every other line - stupid emotions getting in the way.

Of course this is just me, I would much prefer that you got the help and support you require and deserve, thus not having to contemplate writing any suicide letters in the first place.. :smile:

14. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

I think your daughter would rather you bad sad and crying then not having you around at all. You don't want your daugther to later in life kill herself because she finds it to be acceptable...you should really live for your daughter, she needs you...she loves you...she is a part of you and you are a part of her...if you kill yourself you are killing a part of her as well.

15. tendenCs_89

tendenCs_89 Well-Known Member

this may sound insane but in a way your lucky because you have a daughter, someone you can really live for, which is more than a lot of people have who are considering suicide.
    LIVE FOR HER
    and try and get help. one of the worst things you can do for a child is deprive them of their mother. she needs you, so be there for her.

16. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Maybe you should tell your dad how you feel. I mean, once you're dead, you won't have the chance to.

It's a good chance to take if your life can depend on it.

17. Maylin

Maylin Well-Known Member

I think people that have a kid to raise do not have the luxury to even consider suicide. It is just not an option when you are responsible for another life. Whatever it is you are struggling with, you just have to tough it up for the kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.