Suicide Notes, What to say or not to say at all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Boratz, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

What to say is I am nok gonna kill myself at all. It is insane,its not cool. Life suck to the max . I can turn it around & make it funny as hell. If I go one more step , I am gonna be in Hollywood making a living making people laugh.

Two. I can be an obnoxious son of a bitch ,but they love my humor anyway so fucked killinf myself.

Three: Ralph Cramdon loves funny jokes & you can be on HBO making an ass about everybody & they all think its funny.

Forget the " Suicide" crap. Jesus will nok gonna love you if you do that eh.
  2. Mainax

Mainax Active Member

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Jesus dont love me already so what the Hell. Suicide notes are just your last ditch attempt to make things seem okay for most of the people who spent too much time trying to push your buttons in the first place!!! Best I can offer is Good Bye!
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Jesus still loves you Carla and so do I. :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this thread, but okay. :dunno:
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If there is a Jesus then why does he make people suffer this way. I am human and wouldn't wish mental health issues on anyone. If he wants to make you suffer, Then why not do it physically.Why does he remain silent when so many people pray to him? I use to be religous until I saw how people were suffering. Is he not suppose to be all forgiving? I just don't get it. How many people has he shown himself. no I don't beleive. I agree with the native Indians about there being a great spirit. Well I will leave it at that. I have become a nonbeleiver!
  7. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I once put in a note "i don't want to see a psychiatrist", I also apologised "sorry "xxxx" I didn't keep my undertaking", I had made a verbal undertaking a few hours before not to do anything silly. I also had with me a piece of paper that they made me sign to not do anything stupid. Even when doing myself in I had a sense of humour.
  8. ethelred

ethelred Member

I've written one before but I threw it in the bin.
    I will write one when I do it though.
    It will probably be three pages long and I'll have to think VERY carefully about what to write as I don't want to write anything I'll regret.

Trouble is I don't want it turning into an autobiography...
    God I feel so alone right now. I really really do.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey there ethelred, how are you going to regret anything if you are dead. It's o.k. to be afraid to commit. It has kept alot of people from actually going thru with it. I myself have a plan and am waiting patiently to go thru with it. The only note I will write is to my sister for trying to help me and putting up with my isolating in my bedroom. She has always been there for me. So like I said I will do the courtious thing and tell her I tried and I love her. I don't want her to blame herself for any of this. She can't sit there day in and day out watching over me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.