Suicide or trying to sleep?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LexiRN, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LexiRN

LexiRN Active Member

I can't really tell. Took an overdose of a certain med to deal with my anxiety...isn't helping so I keep taking more. Not trying to die, just trying to chill out from massive anxiety attack. So I keep taking more. Do I try to get to the point where I can sleep it off or call my doc and see if I will be ok if I stay home?

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Lexi. I'm sorry to see you're feeling so anxious. If you have taken a lot more medicine than you were prescribed, please seek medical attention. Even if you have simply gone to sleep and wake up the next morning, try to see your doc. Meds can take a while to work out of one's system and better to make sure there's no lingering effects. I hope very much that you're feeling better now. :hug:

3. LexiRN

LexiRN Active Member

Ended up taking even more meds... Maybe I am hoping death may be a side effect. Waiting for md to call me back

4. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

I know this thread is old, but in the future, you might want to try calling Poison Control. Number is in the front of any telephone book or a 911 operator can connect you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.