Suicide pact (deal between 2 people)...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Blackness, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackness

Blackness Guest

A few months ago there news about two girl (16yrs old)
    who made a suicide pact and both hung themselves at the same time.

I guess it would be easier if you had someone else there by yourside, to encourage you and stuff.

What are your thoughts? Would you rather do it all alone? or with another?
  2. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I think I have to die alone. Though I wish someone will be with me whether I am going to heaven or hell or anywhere else but then sometimes I think I can't be that selfish. Even if someone die with me, there ain't no guarantee she will be with me after death. Unless we are both suicidal and hell bent on dying.

I once had a dream, where there is this girl (does not exist in my life)
    whom I love so deeply and she can't live without me, so she have to follow me in commiting suicide. So what happened? In the dream, we both kiss for the very last time and stare tearfully at each other and we both take out a gun and headshot each other and die in each other's arms.

Well, I think this is what I call a beautiful suicide. Maybe it ain't so bad if it happens but in reality, I will probably die alone.
  3. That's pretty crazy. And I consider myself partly insane, yet frown upon the news, which is entirely new to me. I think it's a desparate cry of utter lonliness. Too scared to do it on their own, they must've called upon eachother for some strength to even do anything. But the last time I visited the mental facility some dude was asking everyone: "I need help can you help me"........ he was young and so desparate anyone could have convinced him to do the same thing. I could tell. How is that thought even possible? This world is truly hellish.:sad: I want to walk alone.
  4. letdown

letdown Guest

No. I wouldn't do that. I know how much even my suicidal feelings/and or anorexia pains my girlfriend, (which is why I'm adamant to keep myself together as much as possible) and to think that I would cause another set of grief with people on another person's side.. just no.:sad:
  5. Will

Will Staff Alumni

If the question is 'if I would', then I really doubt it unless i'm some horrible condition.

Now if I was given a choice...I don't know. That is really hard to say. The fact these girls had eachother should've been the incentive to live.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.