suicide possible trigg

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Blizard91, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blizard91

Blizard91 New Member

Just in the past few days, the suicidal thoughts have gotten a lot worse..... I'm not sure what to do... I'm to afraid to call a crisis line. I've started cutting and I'm trying to pull away from that.... but i have to go to my dad's house next week, and I'm slightly afraid to go.
    I know killing my self isn't the "right" answer but I don't know what else to do... I just don't want to go on...

2. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hi Blizard, I'm sorry your feeling like this at the moment. Do you know whats made you feel so bad? What is it thats making you afraid to go to your dads - is it because you've started cutting? I know sometimes cutting or going with your negative thoughts can seem like the best options but they're not, they're only a tempory solution. Do you live in the UK? if you do the crisis teams here can be very helpful and are there for you when you feel like this. Do you have any support around you? I hope you feel able to talk so we all on here can help you through this xx

3. Justsolost

Justsolost Well-Known Member

Keep talking on here as much as you need to!

Is there anything going on in your life right now that's making you feel worse?

4. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i know how you feel to some degree... i know im dealing with the issue of not wanting to live this life and not being sure what else there is to turn to but death. and i know that cutting is hard to pull away from cuz thats something i struggle with too.

what exactly is it that makes you scared to go to your dads house?

5. Blizard91

Blizard91 New Member

Thanks for all your reply's.
    I'm not sure exactly why I am feeling this way... Its not the first time it has happened though... The other time a month or so ago, was my first almost attempt... not sure why or how I stopped though...
    Umm... Since 2002 I've had 6 deaths in my family, since I was 3 I didn't really enjoy life... but that part was mainly to do with parents.... and just stuff along those lines..
    I'm afraid of my dad because of the past between him and I, I guess... It's kind of one of those relationships were you have to "walk on egg shells"... Anything could set him off... and he has a tendency to get drunk easily even if its one glass of wine or whatever he just gets scary....
    Just kind of on one of those downhill rides again i guess...

6. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

im sorry things with your dad are like that. i know at my house my dad can certainly have times where anything will set him off and the things he says just make me more miserable. just keep talking here, let us know if theres anything we can do. im always here to listen. stay strong.

7. Blizard91

Blizard91 New Member

oh uhh... sorry I forgot one of the questions.... I do sort of have support but not much.... uhh... I kind of shut people out that are somewhat close to me because I'm afraid of what could happen, like them making me go to the hospital or anything.... or I'm just to afraid to tell them whats going on through my mind.. The one time I said I was having thoughts of suicide my mom just said that it was normal, and basically to get over it...

8. Blizard91

Blizard91 New Member

Thanks cuttle25, and I'm sorry things can be like that at your house too.

9. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hi Blizard how are you feeling? sorry haven't written back for a while, not in a very focused place right now. I'm sorry that your mum's reaction to your honesty was so unsupportive. My parents are similar - they have never understood and always said stuff that doesn't even start to help but makes it worse. My first positive help when sh became too much years ago was my dr, do you have a dr that you can talk to? maybe this would be a good first step of support around you? As for family stuff, I completely understand and can relate, I always feel like I'm walking on egg shells around my dad too, have been scared of him for years, Idont know why but because he doesn't understand about my depression he just gets angry which also makes me feel worse. Everyone on here can help you though when you want it, feel free to PM me anytime if you need anything, even if you just want to vent and talk x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.