Suicide risk section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I live in Scotland, UK and was sectioned the start of the year for 28 days. I have a diagnosis of Bipolar type 2. Past two days been feeling really low and considering suicide. Recently been started on Lithium with the dose not at the required level in my blood.

If I speak to my Dr I risk being sectioned again. Had problems since school that were amplified by a sexual assault in 2006.

For once in Scotland, the sun is out and warm. I just can't shift myself and really struggling.

Hi NightOwl,

Sorry that you are going through this and that you've suffered assault and abuse
If I speak to my Dr I risk being sectioned again
Do you want to say why talking to your doctor would put you at risk?
Even if you did get sectioned, it's still better than a suicide attempt. Not getting the medication that you need seems much more dangerous than contacting your doctor.

www.mind.org.uk might be able to advise you about this.

I hope that something can help

Nick

β˜†β˜†Admin-tastic β˜†β˜†
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi,

I live in Scotland, UK and was sectioned the start of the year for 28 days. I have a diagnosis of Bipolar type 2. Past two days been feeling really low and considering suicide. Recently been started on Lithium with the dose not at the required level in my blood.

If I speak to my Dr I risk being sectioned again. Had problems since school that were amplified by a sexual assault in 2006.

For once in Scotland, the sun is out and warm. I just can't shift myself and really struggling.
I would really suggest consulting your doctor. As long as you don't have a plan and means to carry it out, they most likely won't sanction you. Your doctor can help, especially if it might be something relating to you new meds. I am so sorry about the abuse.

Caleb4BLUE....

Hi,

Im right here night owl I'm not going no where.WE GOT THIS πŸ’―πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ŠπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜€

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00