suicide seems like the answer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostMyMind, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Over the past 6 months or so I've completely lost my mind. There was actually a point where I lost track of reality and thought I was going to be sent to a war zone. Things fell apart when I lost my old residents, all of my belongings, job that I loved and all the people I had become acquainted with. That's the least of it though. I started having voices in my head. LOTS of them. Constantly rubbing all my past downfalls in my face and saying how worthless I am and that I should just die and go to hell. I hear these voices 90% of the day saying all kinds of things, shoving all kinds of terrifying and disgusting thoughts into my head. They say my life is on television (everything I do, say and think is apparently being watched/listened to). IT DRIVES ME MAD... sometimes I feel that I am just a burden to everyone now and that suicide really is the only answer. My mother tells me otherwise but really to me the voices ring true.. I AM WORTHLESS now and I can hardly stand to wake up every morning, I just want to sleep forever. On top of the voices I've also been having a lot of frightening, perverted and strange dreams to deal with. My sanity is gone, I feel like a caged animal or an experiment gone terribly wrong. I'm surprised I can even read and type coherently.

2. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i know exactly how you feel i have the exact same problem.. its been there since i was only 13 so im used to it and 99% of the time i agree with the voices... i am scum, i am worthless... im sure youre not and medication can stop the voices... it just didnt work with me...:unsure:

3. LostMyMind

I've been taking risperdal for months and It doesn't seem to help much if at all. Doctor doubled my dosage a little over a week ago, which doesn't seem to make any difference and I seriously doubt it ever will. Even if I were somehow to get rid of the voices, the damage is done.. my mind is in a state of emotional decay that I feel I may never pull out of. The voices told me a few days ago that I end up hanging myself but I'll probably end up on a train track somewhere.

4. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

its funny you say train track... thats where im going tonight... the voices told me i should have done it years ago so im doing it tonight so no one can stop me... by the time they realise it'll be too late

5. LostMyMind

I just hope that in my next reincarnation I'm born into a better situation.

6. LostMyMind

I think I should pick up a bottle of captain morgan for the trip. (don't get me wrong I am not a drinker, haven't drank in a long time). Sounds like a good idea. Will be nice, warm and fuzzy inside when death comes.

7. :sad: Kirsty, please don't do this. If you feel you must, please talk with me on msn before you do. I really don't want to lose you.

8. LostMyMind

So what's the easiest or most convenient way to commit suicide? What's a good poison that's easy to get maybe?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2007
  9. Tink

Tink Member

<Mod Edit: Abacus21 - this site is pro-life - do not give out methods>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2007
  10. LostMyMind

Thanks anyway Tink, atleast someone offered help of some form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.