Suicide seems like the only logical answer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shezamura, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shezamura

Shezamura Well-Known Member

For the past 5 or so months, I have done many things in which people have asked me to help me with this problem of "Not wanting to live" My girlfriend left me back on October 18th, 2008, and my life has changed for the worse! Everyone tells me that "you'll get over her"...no... no one gets it... she wasn't just my girlfriend... she was my partner... We were together for 3 1/2 years... no break up in between... no yelling... no name calling... we clicked soooo good.... and she left me for another man... and it just kills me to see her cause I still love her.... I am still so madly inlove with her, and I cant get over it... It keeps getting worse... everyday this pain intensifies.... I get eager to throw up now when i think or ever write about it. I mean, we both planned our life out together.... We both wanted 8 Kids... we wanted to travel the world together.... we were like that dream couple you see in fairy tales... and... she cheated on me with this other guy.... I was going to marry her in 2010... yep... I had that perfect day planned out... and, now it's just nothing.... im sick... im tired... and I believe im heartbroken beyond repair... I am still madly in love with her and I would take her back any second... If.... if there was even just the slightest chance.... even if the odds were just .0000001 percent that I wouldn't feel this way...even just for one second i didn't feel this way because I took my own life... I would do it.... but.... I just dont know if I can... I have attempted 5 times... twice with medicine... because i dont think i deserve an excruciating death.... I just want even the slightest bit of numb... just one second... one second of the image of her not screwing him the way she made love to me..... one second is all I want.... What do I do when every thing else fails? When nothing I do makes me forget her... or even stop loveing her?

2. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

On the contrary my girlfriend of a couple of years dumped me and I'm still pretty positive about life. Gives me time to be with myself and some breathing space for me to work longer hours. It depends on how you prioritize your life. When I was younger, it was mostly love love love. As I grew older, got love one its ok/ Dont have also never mind. Indifferent at this moment after a few years in hell with her. Disclaimer: my girlfriend is extremely unstable with her moods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.