Suicide Soon

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Brian_T, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian_T

Brian_T New Member

What can i say?

Well my mind is taking over me and i dont think ill be around for much longer,
    im a egsitance in a place were i dont belong, there is no space in this world for me so i must put this right.

I have a lovely daughter a loving family and a good group of friends, i love them all but i cant hack the life I am living.

Im planing on giving my daughter the best christmas ever, Ill be spending the rest of this year with friends and family then my day will arrive 31/12/2010.

I know its selfish taking my life and leaving everyone behind I also know its the only option. I'm sure they would understand if they was living my life.

so far I have kept all this quiet and everyone thinks everything is normal, how do i prepair them to exspect something soon without letting them know what is going to happen?

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Your daughter will never understand my friend, never. I know that, becasue my two young children would not either.
    Welcome, have you seen a doctor or talked with anyone about these feelings, im sure deep down, its the sadness you want to leave behind, not your life.
    Please consider that, dont let your daughter carry your pain forever.
    Please stay here, post a little, read a few posts, sometimes the answers are right in front of us, we just have to ask the right questions.
    Am often around, please come and find me, in chat or the forums. I am always happy to listen and make a new friend.
    Many here understand, this is a place of empathy and caring, look at the posts and look inside.

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome.

i'm not sure there's anything you can do to prepare them. they will all be devastated. it's not your time.

what is going on that has brought you to this point?

4. Brian_T

Brian_T New Member

I used to be on medication for my depression many years ago, When my daughter came along i was on top of the world, i felt i had a new leach in life, she is 5 now and over the past year my depression has been creeping back up on me. I considerd seeing a doctor but its pointless i know they cant help me.

5. Brian_T

Brian_T New Member

my ex partner has put me through a hard time this year, i also put my self through a hard time this year, i gained some confidence started a collage course was feeling motivated and positive but that dint last long and i ended up leaving the collage course and sitting in most of the time being a no body. although ive had many good happy times this year i just dont see the point in staying alive when im feeling so low. id be better off gone.

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sounds like the depression has returned. these things go in cycles. sometimes we are okay, other times not. if it is depression i want you to know that it can be treated. it's just the illness speaking when you think you are unfixable. that's one of the symptoms, a sense of hopelessness about the future. before you do anything drastic why not try medication again. there are many new medications on the market and maybe one of them might just do the job. i encourage you to keep fighting, even though i know you are tired and want to just give up. keep going....

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Brian and welcome to SF. I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering so much right now and contemplating suicide. I'm sure that your daughter enjoyed her Christmas presents and I'm sure that she enjoyed spending time with you, but if you're really planning on killing yourself on New Years Eve, then this will be the last Christmas that your daughter will spend with you. Your daughter will hate Christmas, because she will remember that you died so close to Christmas. You have to be strong, for your daughter's sake and for your own sake. If you take your life, your daughter will most likely also become depressed and possibly suicidal. Please get help. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.