Suicide sounds so nice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

When I try to deal with the pain I cant, I think of what happened 3 weeks ago and I cant deal with it, thinking of suicide is the only thing that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling

I joined this forum a month ago and thought I had it bad, the worst day of my life was 3 weeks ago

2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

What happened 3 weeks ago?

3. touglytobeloved

But you're right, thinking of suicide gives me the same feeling, its unexplainable, but yes, it is my reality.

4. wastedmylife

I had a horrible injury that will prob effect me the rest of my life

5. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

It may be romantic, interesting and so on to think about, but it's not nice.
    My aunt & uncle both did it & I've attempted lotsa times. NONE of it was nice
    fun or anything positive. No, i'm not pro-life as it's used by some but i am pro
    try or times/things change. that's all :blink:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't think I get warm and fuzzy, but I do fantzise about ending it. I already know the how, It's the when that holds me back!! My daughter and grandaughter moved in with my sister and me. So I have put it off temporary.After my last try I have learned I don't fear death. It is inevitibal that we all die some just sooner than others. Those are my thoughts aimed at me. I can't tell you when or how. All I can say is it sucks that so many of us feel this way!! Please be Safe and be Strong!!!

7. touglytobeloved

I didnt had a injury, but Ive had a surgery a long time ago, and it will effect me through my whole life. So, I know how hard it can be.

8. wastedmylife

what kind of surgery

9. wastedmylife

damn I really cant get over this thing, it is unreal how it happened and at the point in my life when I was really starting to get on track and now my dog is dying which was the last step to getting my life on track and I was going to begin to enjoy life

just unreal how it happened, I honestly dont think I will be able to accept it, I have accepted many things in my life but I dont think I will have it in me to accept this

10. touglytobeloved

A surgery on my leg, and I still have an open wound (the surgery was 8 years ago) and probably it will never be better. And I cant move it in my ancle... And... Its to complicated, plus my other problems.... And this happened when i was 17 years old, so basically it happened right on time to stop me from having my ''best years''.

11. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

touglytobeloved, I told you this before on another thread. you sound like a really
    decent nice person. ouch. I would do anything I could to help you or wastedmylife
    or anyone who is hurting in these ways. I am however, as you have no doubt surmised
    pretty much helpless myself. and my deep dark horrible depression is essentially
    stemmed from unexpressed rage and blood curdling anger. I do not wish to sound
    patronizing or platitudinous, a snazzy new word I learned just last night :)
    I just hope to God if there is a God that you and wastedmylife and everyone else
    here including me can find some relief and happiness and some peace of mind. I
    have NO answers. none. but I hope, for all of us. I'm very glad I found this forum.

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

There is nothing warm and fuzzy about suicide. Have you ever taken a look at the 'after' pictures of people who have either attempted suicide or committed suicide? Trust me, they aren't pretty. Plus, killing oneself is never the answer. It causes tremendous heartache on the person's family and possibly lead to more suicides, which is just awful.

13. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

>>>Plus, killing oneself is never the answer. It causes tremendous heartache on the person's family and possibly lead to more suicides, which is just awful<<<

this is just my opinion, ok? all of that stuff is completely and utterly beside the
    point. I know you mean well. I can tell. but those statements are really the same
    old song and dance, my friend, to quote an old Aerosmith tune. of course they
    stoled the idea from it's originator and added the words, "my friend" so it would fit
    with the melody better :)

but it really is dave. c'mon. the heartache on ones family? if a person is so bad off
    that suicide seems the only option, talking about 'survivors' is not the greatest
    preventative med I have ever heard of. again, just my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.