Suicide Sunday..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Sunday, I am goign home..I don't want to go back home! I would rather die! I would rather die than to live any longer..I can't take it anymore! Sunday is the day I will go back home..(In the spirit way and in the physical way)

I' going to commit suicide Sunday..and there is nothing anyone can do about it..I"m just going to pray to God to forgive me and "hope" that he does...I'm going to hope I don;t go to hell..

Don't bother giving me any advice because some advice pisses me off and I"m hard at accepting the truth..

The truth is I like someone who is too old for me and I refuse to believe its because I had no father figure, or something like that..I refuse to believe its infatuation..Someone just told me that..and it pissed me off because I"m tired of hearing it..Truth or not.!:mad:

Don't even bother giving me any advice, because it won't be what I wanna hear!:wink:

Nobody can change anything..NO ONE! I love him, and since thats the way it has to be then I might as well D-I-E-!

I can not get over him, whether he is worth it or not! I fell to realize that he's not worth it, I fell to realize that I"m too young to die! Babies die everyday!:unsure:

I'm going to commit suicide Sunday..and there is no way to convince me not to or to convince me that me and him have a chance, because..WE DONT!

AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ADVICE THAT IS NOT GONNA MAKE ME SMILE! THATS THE WAY I AM..AND SINCE I'M LIKE THAT, THEN I MIGHT AS WELL DIE! CUZ NO ONE CAN LIVE THAT WAY, WHERE THEY GET EVERYTHING THEY WANT..ME..I NEVER GET WHAT I WANT! I HATE MYSELF..WHY ME? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THIS PERSON?! UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN...UP AND UP AND UP!

IM PISSED..ITS LIKE A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE..AND I WANT TO GET OFF! THIS WON'T BE MY LAST POST..

MY LAST POST WILL HOPEFULLY BE SATURDAY NIGHT..:eek:hmy:

I HATE THIS..I CANNOT LIVE LIKE T HIS..JUST CAN'T..IM TIRED OF CRYING EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! NOT GETTING ANY SLEEP..FORGET MY FAMILY, THEY ARE ALL SELFISH JUST LIKE ME! THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES..!:(

2. whatsername

whatsername New Member

I know how you feel. Hopefully I'll have the courage to actually go through it as well.

3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

same with me..

I have everything i need and i have the guts to do it with but i always get sidetracted or something always happens and i get stuck here and it gets delayed..

so i say , if anyone is praying for me not to succeed then they need to just stop... please???

let me go?

let me succeed with time and my plan...

4. Neo2008

Neo2008 New Member

I'm not really much of a believer, but if you are you should ask yourself how much more you would be depressed burning in hell for all eternity. I think you would reach a level of depression you could never imagine and it would be forever. If you commit suicide there's no way you really believe in heaven and hell, because no one would send their self burning in hell for all of eternity in agony ever second of every day over some so trivial. Hell, if it's really "Hell" will make your problems on earth seem like a day at the park with your true love by comparison.

Anyway, I'm in a similar situation. There is this girl I am madly in love with. I can't see myself with any other girl but her. She's my first and I feel she is the one. Unfortunately, she has a boyfriend (who she's unhappy with) and kids. I've tried so hard to be with her, but she won't change and the worst part of all is I haven't seen her in months (we still talk often though) and she won't really make an effort to give us a chance.

I feel so hurt and down that I don't even want to go on. I've never been in a relationship before and she is beautiful. Of course she's that way on the inside too. I've never been able to talk with anyone like I can talk with her. I am so convinced we should be together because there have been SOOO many signs and strange coincidences. I don't mean this necessarily literally (unless they're for real), but I feel like she's my soul mate.

I can't stand not getting to see her and be with her when all I want to do is love her and make her as happy as I can. I'm losing all hope that we'll ever be together or even see each other again. She did tell me we were definitely going to see each other again, so that was a little reassuring, but it could be months more for all I know. I feel like I can't live without her and that she is the only girl for me.

I seem to never get what I want either. Good things rarely happen to me and when they do they come with something really negative.

I don't even want to make love to anyone else but her, but I'm also lonely and want someone to be intimate with.

Having said all that I know deep down that I'm deluded to think she's the ONLY one out there for me, but it's hard to convince myself. You just have to realize you believing that guy is the only guy out there for you is a trick of the mind.

You should seek help and maybe try anti depressants. If YOU really believe God and in Heaven and Hell ask yourself if the pain of burning in hell for all eternity still without your love will be a good trade off for ending your mortal life on Earth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.