suicide !!! Think about it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Please think about it before you attempt it..

you may not die but may have to suffer an even harder reality..

we ALL MAY DIE...

Asteroid TU24 is almost upon us.. in about 1 hour it will pass very close to earth.. this asteroid is the size of the sears tower in chicago.. it is already effecting the magnetosphere of earth.. this may come into earth into the ocean causing a huge tusnami to wipe us out, it could hit the land with a force as big as 100 megatons like we dropped on hiroshima, or it may explode like comet holmes.. this thing may then just pass us on i say..

tell those you love them, hold onto your family.. we all may go at the same time..

just hold on.. do not do a suicide just yet.. please.. you may end up somewhere you do not want too..

i tried suicide.. several times but it was not my time to go and if it is not your time to go then it will not succeed.. If God does not want you to go then no matter what you do it wont work and he will keep you here..

maybe we all go together in an hour??

if so then we all go, but if not then we still got the time to fuse and argue, laugh, cry, have fun, listen, read, go swimming, eat some cakes and cookies, eat some cherry pies, bannana pudding, eat some hot dogs with mustard.. if we die we cant eat those things anymore, we cant speak, we cant stand up for things...

cherish the things you got..

THINK about what you be giving up..

it may make those who hurt you to hurt or it might give them the strength to say hey we made them go so we can control others.

If they hurt you.. stand up and tell them..

Dont give in to their hurting ways.. guard yourself from being hurt by them.. I DO AND WILL DO...

THINK I CARE what the daltons did to me? think i care they hurt me? HELL NOOO... They are just too goody stuck ups who are pretending to be christians hiding behind rose colored glasses and i seen right through them.. They wont hurt me anymore because I BURIED THEM

AND NOW i dont give a SHIT ABOUT THEM EVER...

I wont let them back in to my heart to hurt me.. same goes with my family.. i wont let them back in to hurt me..

So i say.. if you are thinking of suicide i say do the following first.

1 -- think about it.. it is not temporary thing, once you suicide you cant undo it.

2 - standfd up to them and fight them, fight the ones who have hurt you and if you think you cant do it then call me and i will beat the shit out of them for ya,,,

now stand up and fight!!
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

:hug: Missed you Susan! Sooooo glad you're back!
  3. White Dove

well i wont be here all the time but....

hiya Anastasia !!!!

who knows with this asteroid we all may be gone at 3:33 am or soon after i know the ionespere is really heating up...

not good.. not good at all..

but if it is time for all to see Jesus then by george i am ready...
  4. White Dove

5. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

Still here, has any one seen Bruce Willis?:biggrin:
  6. White Dove

no.. but i hear they been looking for him... lol

just kiding.

but really this thing is in our atmospere as we speak and because NASA does not want to have a mass panic on it and because there is really nothing we can do about it anyhow they decided to keep it quiet.

3:33 am central time.. lets see what happens

thats all we can do..
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

can somebody please title this thread as trigger
  8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

good to see you susan hug
  9. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2008
  10. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Glad see your still here hun.

Just had to say this though because i'm in a flippent mood

I thought we all will die.. :unsure:
  11. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

So we're not all gonna die now?
  12. BlackPegasus

Not from this asteroid. it actually passed by early this morning. Should be interesting to see what they learned from it.
  13. kitai16

Damn. When's the next one that's likely to hit? =p
  14. BlackPegasus

Dunno but I wish it would land on my husband! :laugh: Sorry couldn't resist!
  15. kitai16

*hugs* Haha!

I didn't know about this thing until I read this thread a little while ago. So I didn't even know about the danger (if there really was one at all - dunno).
  16. BlackPegasus

I was just on the forum of the website that started all the BS. The person behind it seems somewhat unstable. It makes me mad because he's been scaring and worrying people with this.

Edit actually I think the website's just been taken down

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

lol so much crap
    its like ple telling me the world will end in 2012 LOL
    ill be dead by then lol by how much do we need to invent this kind of craps and uninteresting stuff to feel some thrills in our desparate lives lol
  18. BlackPegasus

Oh nvm found the site again. What bugs me is the guy is getting angry now that's he been proven wrong. BTW a lot of these people predicting dates..well when the day passes they sometimes make lame excuses and claim to have miscalculated and just move the date up.
  19. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

I'm pleased it missed, i've been planning my suicide for months. If we'd all died today, i would have been furious.:biggrin:
  20. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

! LOL !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.