suicide thoughts are back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

this time, they are so strong. I feel empty, so fucking alone and honestly there is no one who will care if i am not here anymore. Sure there will be people at my funeral but hey, they carry on and they will act like if nothing has happened. that really hurts!!
    Today i have been crying all day.
    I see a therapist and a psychiatrist but i do not think they are helping enough.
    I am lost , i feel trapped against the wall.
    so tired of fighting with depression.
  2. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean...i'm currently going through the same thing. These past few days have been torture to me. I'm not very good with comforting people, but it's nice to know you're alone, right? I hope your day/night gets better and you can always send me a PM if you want to vent or whatever, I'm a good listener. Stay strong <3
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

While you 'could' be correct, you probably are not. Unfortunately, many people have difficulty showing their true feelings. Also, after things like that, many times people "carry on" because they do not know what else to do or how to react and/or how to display their emotions. It is very hard. Think about it yourself - Do you find that it is sometimes difficult to tell people that you know how you really are feeling? Oh it is easy to type out things here, this includes me too, but in person most of us cannot find the right words, or we don't have the guts, or we simply are confused and unsure how to react or what to say to somebody. I lost one son but I have two more. Many times I want so badly to tell them how important and how special that they are to me and how I would do ANYTHING for them... but I never can find those words. I feel silly if I even try, and so I work toward hoping they will realize it through my actions. Many times, though, "tough love" may make things seem like it's uncaring.

Be a fighter and defeat this thing. Make a plan and then grab it by the .... and kick it's ... :)

Things get better. Sometimes it takes forever, but when that time comes, it is all worth that wait.
  4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

couldn't say it better :)

hun, deep down you know your loved ones care and surely they would live in agony for the rest of their life if you were gone.
    how long have you been taking meds if i may ask?

*my gentle hugs*
  5. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I have been on meds for1 month now. You know? this time I feel like I do really want to die. Like I do really want to give up and rest. and sleep forever
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.