suicide thoughts,why a turn on to me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TaylorTS4Suicde, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicide thoughts,why a turn on to me?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Taylor, would you like to tell us more about how you are feeling and why you joined this forum? We may be able to help. We will not judge you here, just be supportive :)

3. why do i get so...turned on when thinking of suicide or when someone wants me to do it?

4. Petal

I'm sorry I am not sure what you mean, can you explain further?

5. i don't really understand it

6. Petal

Want to try and explain it? Do you mean you feel good when thinking about suicide as an option?

2 people like this.
  7. yes...i swear

8. Petal

I believe you. But please keep in mind that suicide should never be an option. I hope you are getting professional help and advice, if not I'd strongly recommend it. Keep talking to us here if it helps. We understand.

9. Professor Lambda

Professor Lambda Active Member

You are not alone.

If I am correct, the thought of an easier way out warms you. It adds a sense of security. A feeling of hope.

If this is so, then you are truly not alone. I am the same way. I strongly believe this is very common. It is only natural. Knowing that there will never be a true dead end comforts us. Still, do not do it. It is a permanent resolution to very temporary issues. I am aware that many people have said this before, but I am serious. It is true.

- Lambda

4 people like this.
  10. its the best feeling i swear, so warm...i love thinking of it so...much and thanks for understanding and replying

11. oh and it feels really good when someone wants me to do it

12. very good yes

13. Petal

That's a bad sign. What is troubling you the most? Maybe if we could discuss your issues we will be able to figure them out one by one..if you don't want to do that in the main forum then PM is fine too. I am truly sorry you are feeling this way. But we will help you get back to loving life again I hope! Big hugs!

14. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Any time you have a problem and find a solution there is a moment of happiness. If you are doing a math problem and solve it you feel happy/gratified, if you are looking for an apartment and find a really nice place that is affordable you are very happy, and if you have 37 problems or thing s that need attention in your life and you think you have a way to make then all go away at once of course you feel good about it.

That said if i am out of money broke and I see my friend left $500 in cash on the table to go pay his rent with I know I could take it and i would not be broke and it would give a momentary thought of happy / how easy -- but if I did I would feel like shit and more importantly I just know intrinsically it is not the right the thing to do so even though it would make a problem go away easily and quickly I also no it is not the best answer and that the best answer will require more work and effort on my part. That also explains why we all end up here instead of simply stealing the $500 / taking the seemingly easy way that is in reality not the easy or best way and we know it.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.