suicide v running away

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cariad_Bach, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

Do you ever feel like you want to do both, or either, or neither?

for me its a bit of a loop: I want to run away. I don't want to die, I just want to get out of where I am... But then I think, problems follow you, and running away, it wouldn't make anything different, not really, so running away has no point anyway... so then I think I might as well kill myself. It does feel like the cop-out, the easier option, but why not, if nothing can be changed or improved any other way? But then I realise - I don't want to die, I just want to get out of where I am...

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Had a huge urge to flee this morning. :eek:hmy:

The thought of leaving, bills, moody son and crabby aged parent was so compelling I can't believe I'm still sat here.

Trouble is, I've done the whole "leaving a life" before (many moons ago), trouble was, I took me with me.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, sometimes I feel I would just be better off far away from everyone and everything. But I get lonely easily, so I don't really know what to do.
  4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i had a plan. To get away to somewhere/something i very much enjoy, to spend a year doing it.
    for me i don't think it was really running away, just taking a break, a change of scene, soothing, the freshness of it all, comfort of it, good change visually too.

I'm now too tired. No motivation. No strength to follow through on it., no hope, back in that tunnel where i see very little.

my head tells me, that if you have the energy to follow through on running away or taking a break or to exit, choose the running away/ can always opt for exit later ((hug))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.