SUicide Voices

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ckalex8508, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ckalex8508

ckalex8508 Member

You know for me there is always this voice that I know that isn't mine and its always describing different ways for me to committ suicide, and its very hard not to listen to it, because when it gets done it has this evil laughter, and it escapes through me. Sometimes I feel so evil, that I want to choose one of those methods this voice has told me about and do it, and get it over with.

2. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I feel exactly the same... I have the same problem hun.... Its ripping me apart...

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think talking to your doctor and letting doc know what is happening as you probably need your medication increased or changed about. okay

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If your hearing voices you should talk to your shrink about the possibilty of you being skyzophrenic.. You could be border line.. My doc has me on meds for it and I am not skyzo but I do have some of the symptoms..

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It could be schizophrenia, psychosis or many other mental illnesses! Please see your doctor hun, don't let the voices win :)

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

See a psychiatrist, please. I think they can help you, really.

7. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

Are channelers schizo?? They channel voices right...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.