Suicide watch for the second time this year, yay.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Christina., Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christina.

Christina. Member

I haven't visited this site in a few months because of reasons which I'm sure you can guess seeing as I'm posting in the after effects sub-forum... I'm on suicide watch for the second time this year and I can't say it's helping any. Tried to O.D twice and ended up in hospital for 3 weeks at a time. Psychiatrists are trying to help me but yano, I can't really tell my problems to someone who's job is to analyze me, it's just too... professional and too uncomfortable. Strangely enough to say, I haven't cut since March which is, well, weird for me. Anyways, back to the subject. The situation at home isn't really any better after my last attempt which was a month and a half ago and since then mom hasn't really changed her behavior, it got worse, actually. She keeps saying how I'm ungrateful and disrespectful and how I have no right to complain about anything, bla bla bla. D: And she still won't understand it's her fault, lol. Anyways, that's about all the detail I'm gonna share.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Christina Im sorry your mom does not get it. I do hope you can reach out here some more and just talk hugs

3. Christina.

Christina. Member

Thanks. :)

4. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

Christina, I have a very patronizing psychiatrist and I don't feel like telling him anything because of his attitude! I can fully understand where you're coming from regarding your mom! I had a dandy! HUGS!

5. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Is there someone else who knows what you are going through? When I had an "assessment" I was unable to really blurt out anything that really seemed to be worthwhile to the psychologist who interviewed me. What I mean by this, was I felt patronized and belittled every time I tried explaining myself, or what I am going through. The lady didn't believe me, then didn't take me seriously... a family member of mine then came in to explain how I live, how I behave etc... to give this person an apparent picture that I just couldn't get out myself.

Is there someone who knows you, maybe a friend... family member? Someone who knows "that" side of you, who maybe if you need, could help support you, or step in, if you aren't getting things out the way you want, or if the person assessing you, isn't hearing what your needs are?

6. lovehatething

lovehatething Member

I know how you feel. I've been there and then some, I even wrote a book about it. It's frustrating, confusing, miss understandings everywhere, a burnt taste, lost, hate, grey grey grey grey. Breathing is hard at times. Next time your there please give it one more day, just one. If you hang in there in gets better, I promise you, I thought it never would BUT it did. I wish you peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.