Suicide with a pillowcase

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Call Me Jimmy, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Call Me Jimmy

Call Me Jimmy New Member

Ok sorry if this is the wrong forum but I'm trying to find information about the feasibilities of killing yourself by putting a pillowcase around your head, tightening the bottom and going to sleep? Is it possible? With such a lack of oxygen would ye go into a deep sleep?

I don't have access to a gun which would be the ideal way but otherwise I would like to try doing it with a pillowcase. (Not strangling by the way, just putting it over my head and tightening the bottom so i slowly run out of oxygen.
    I can't find any info online.

Thanks

2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

This is a pro-life forum, so I'm afraid you won't find any info like that here either. But if you want to talk about what's making you feel like this, then we're here to listen to you and to help you overcome this.

Please stick around :hug:

3. Call Me Jimmy

Call Me Jimmy New Member

Oh right sorry, it's real hard to find info about this online.

4. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Maybe cos no-one wants people to commit suicide? I know that that might sound like a stupid thing to say, but I've lost someone to suicide, and I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone, even if I sometimes feel like doing it myself.

Talk to me, what's happening in your life? What's made you feel this way? :hug:

5. Call Me Jimmy

Call Me Jimmy New Member

No thanks, your good to devote time to helping people but I just came in the hope to find out how to do it, not seeking attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.