suicide without leaving a trace

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by listenjusting, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. listenjusting

listenjusting New Member

I was hoping to find some tips on this forum about how to kill yourself without leaving a trace, but I can't seem to find a topic about this subject. I don't know if we're allowed to discuss this, <mod edit: bunny - against the guidelines>

My mother is the only one who would wonder where I am, but she knows that I want to end my life like this, so I don't have to worry about anyone reporting me as missing.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
  2. Robald

Robald Active Member

You won't find that kind of advice here.. but if you want to share your reasons?

Try letting out some of your frustration and see if you feel a bit better...
  3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I think it's hopeless...most people who know you're suicidal will just assume you died. Talking about how you feel is the easiest way to leave the depression and suicidal thoughts behind...hopefully without a trace.

What's up?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Listenjusting,

Welcome to sf :)

You won't find any tips on this forum. This is a pro life forum.

What has made you feel this way? :hug:
  5. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Sorry you won't find any tips on how to kill yourselfwithout leaving a trace either on the forum or pm as this site is pro life therefore against the rules. If you feel like talking about why you feel this way then there will be people who will be willing to chat to you myself included :hug:
  6. listenjusting

listenjusting New Member

Thanks for the replies and for offering a listening ear.

My apologies for violating the rules.
  7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it I came here to looking for methods too like many people.What I found instead was people who cared and didn't judge me for feeling the way I do. You are welcome anytime you want to talk about things which are getting you down. You will find that people are friendly hope you will come back
  8. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Unless you could avoid autopsy, you couldn't do it without some horribly intricate plan that even doctors would have trouble with.
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Am sorry you feel that the only option now is suicide. I don't really think you could avoid leaving a trace. But i really hope you reconsider this and don't do it. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.