Suicide? Yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockyhill

I have in the past, when I was a lot younger. If I remember correctly, it wasn't so much a feeling that me and the world were in opposition, it was more like I was a loose cog in a machine, slowly being ground down by the indifferent gears of the mechanism. Is that sort of how you're feeling?
Yeah, I guess you could put it that way.

rockyhill

That's a long time to be feeling so shitty.
It doesn't feel that way. I've spent every day wishing time could pass slower, so I had longer to make my decisions and sort my emotions.
Have you spoken to anyone about how you're feeling? Family, friends, doctor?
I've told my friends, and they comfort me every now and then, but I just hate wasting their time, especially since I know they're dealing with their own problems. And telling my family just made it worse.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
They either make a big fuss about me having depression and act like I could suicide at any moment, or just act like they don't care and forgot about it, and say things that are extremely offensive.
I'm sorry it hasn't been helpful. I don't know how old you are. Are you referring to parents?
Do you think talking to a doctor is possible?

Ting

Same here. I actually said yes to this question too. I had a date. Also, I had a bucket list.
I am trying to finish it before the date coming.
Plus, I have been writing letters to every single person that I love as well.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I'm just ready to surrender.
Do you think the world wants you dead or that is you that wants you dead?

Sorry to ask it but it is an important question. If the enviromental things wants you to end then you might be in a uphill battle that can take a toll on us, the same way inward things can take a toll but there is easier ways to battle that I think.

rockyhill

Do you think the world wants you dead or that is you that wants you dead?
I'm pretty sure the world wants me dead. Only me.
Sorry to ask it but it is an important question. If the enviromental things wants you to end then you might be in a uphill battle that can take a toll on us, the same way inward things can take a toll but there is easier ways to battle that I think.
It's fine if you ask.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I'm pretty sure the world wants me dead. Only me.

It's fine if you ask.
If the world wants you dead then they sound to me that they are revengeful hateful people that dont like you and they sound like they suck pretty much to me. I know it might be hard but try not to dwell on those that want to see you fail at life because they have no right to choose if you live or die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00