Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ninadani, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninadani

Ninadani New Member

I don't know what to write...I am in Portugal and I am desperate. I have tried to kill myself twice. And tried again this last weekend with pills <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> and Gin tonic. It didn't work. I am so furious! I think I will have to take a more drastic way to take my life. I have been suffering with depression for the past 8 years. I have lost 2 jobs because of this disease and I am now unemployed. I am 37 years old, I don't have no boyfriend or children. I don't have any pleasure for life. I have tried everything to get better: medication, therapy, holistic medicine, mediums...and I am feeling the same way: I just want to die. I can't cope with this life, with people. I don't know what else to do, except find another way to finish with my life. Thanks for reading.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You are obviously in a bad place right now and hope you can find some daylight soon. A lot of us have been in this dark place before as well - try coming here to talk and find people who understand, maybe somebody will have ideas to help that have not come up before.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I have to agree with Sir NYJump. You are in a bad place right now, and while you feel like like is not worth living for you right now, you should not be angry or frustrated that your attempt did not work, but think of it as being given a new chance (not many of us get) that, while your previous attempts failed, it gives you a change to work o those dilemmas that are making you feel that way you are right now and, even if it takes a while, you should start from the bottom up of what is ailing you to fix them and then move onto the more problematic issues to attempt to chance the course of your fate so that, while not everything will ever truly be fixed, you at least have a brand new life to lead that can be more positive than the one you have now, and have many doors open for you to get back on track and life a lifestyle that of your choosing so that you the dark, so that the dark, depressing feeling that you are going through right now are tucked away in the recess of your brain while you keep your mind active with other things.
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Nina - there IS another way for you honey......

I KNOW that there is another way.......... killing yourself is not the way out, although it presents to our minds like it is........

Please PM me any time - or we can talk here or in chat. Reaching the end does not need to mean the end. Welcome to the SF site where we all try to help each other the best way we know how honey, and of course that includes every person who writes in :) All of us know what it is like, and yet we're still here searching and reaching for the light, and we're finding it in support and encouragement and learning new ways :)
  5. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Hi Ninadani please reach out for help honey, professional help and talk to us here :hug:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas I know you have said that you have tried everything, but have you thought about attending an actual suicide intervention program? Reason I ask because tomorrow for the first time I will be attending one. I have also tried everything, but one think you can always hold on to is HOPE. You could use the chatrooms here and make friends, have you tried the chatroom here? IMO, Its brilliant, full of wonderful caring people that WILL listen and not judge,

please take care of yourself. Suicide is never a solution no matter how bad thinks seem. :hug: to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.