Suicide

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Chloeinoz, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chloeinoz

Chloeinoz Banned Member

I tried to kill myself last night , can't talk methods but I guess I failed we will see

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Chloe, it's a shame you felt so low that you attempted, remember there is always someone to talk to here when feeling like that. I feel very sad this occurred. I hope you have got checked out by medics, we are here for you chloe, much caring, petal.

P.S Thanks for respecting our guidelines even during this difficult time, it is appreciated xxx

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
  3. Deadly

Deadly Well-Known Member

Chloe please reach out. What have you got to loose ? Take a moment ... people here can help you. Call someone the Samaritans maybe. You life surly is valuable and worth much ? It is to me now that I have read your post.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Just want to say plus 1 for the samaritans, they are amazing, they do amazing work and will listen, there are so many options for you chloe, you need to talk and keep talking keep it open. Best of luck hun. See, people do care, Deadly there has just given good advice :)

5. Bart

Bart Banned Member

Chloe, Please get yourself checked out if needed. We want you back here safe and sound.

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I so sorry to hear that you are suffering but Im glad you posted here. It's shows that you wanted to live your life. The important thing that you survive life. Take care.

7. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Chloe, I am sorry that you feel so low. Always remember that you have people here that care about you. My inobx is open to you if you need to talk. As soon as I get the message I will respond back. I also have skype and facebook that I can be reach on. Both mail and facebook come to my phone, the skype I can't figure out how to get on my phone because it will not download correctly. :hug: to you

8. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hey, hope you reached out to the emergency department by now. Sorry you feel this way it's understandable. Sometimes it's courage that's needed to reach out for help and hope you did that.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.