suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by loveofthedarkness, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to die so bad I want to suicide but I cant I cant leave my mom what do I do

2. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Hi loveofthedarkness, suicide is not the answer. Think about what your mom will feel if you do anything to yourself. We are all here to talk with you anytime you want to. If you want, you can also email me at rayden291 at yahoo dot com if you feel down. Please don't hurt yourself in any way, you are very special to us!

3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I know that there are a lot of people here willing to talk to you, you can always PM anyone here, especially a site buddy or go into the chat room and talk and many people here use AIM, MSN, Yahoo messenger so you can talk. There's never a shortage of people here to talk to about your problems.

4. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

hey loveofthedarkness, I hope you know that suicide isnt the only answer. And I know its hard to forget about all of the pain, and sometimes its nearly impossible. But, it get easier. k? so, if you ever need anyone to talk to you can email me at-

elision_wow@hotmail.com

and, I'll be there if you ever need to talk. love, Sandra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.