suicide......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by John6491, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

...that's the only thing I can think of right now... All I would have to do is pull the trigger and I'm gone..... No one would notice I'm gone... No one will care if I died....

2. CM 1000

CM 1000 Guest

I do not agree with you much of people here is concerned with what you become and one would miss you much if you decided to leave. I include/understand your suffering to be in depression since I lived several years in depression but I left myself there and today I have lived happy with my wife for 50 years. And I believe that we all can us leave there.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3. GhostOfYou

GhostOfYou Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this :sad:
    Please don't give up on life though. I know it's hard to get these thoughts out of your head, but maybe you could try distracting yourself to get your mind of it.
    Please please don't give up on life. You have so so much to live for, even if you can't see it now or understand what those things are, they're there for you if you can only stick it out and get through this.
    Of course people would care if you died. I, for one, would be extrmly upset :sad: . I don't want to see you go like this now or ever and neither does anyone here or in real life.
    Can you try telling us what's wrong? maybe we can try to help you through this, and sometimes talking helps :smile:

Please stay strong. You can get through this. Take care of yourself, I'll be here for you if you ever need someone to talk to, alright?

-GhostOfYou

4. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

Aw, sweetie...hang in there. :hug: I understand at least some of what you're going through...try to find something to hold on to, even if it seems like something small. There is no earth-shattering epiphany that brings the ultimate secret to life happiness, and sometimes the small things count the most. Isn't there something you can do to take your mind off of things? A friend you could spend time with or a hobby you enjoy? Have you been able to get any sleep?

5. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

I've been trying to keep my mind off of suicide but its not working anymore... I dont really have many friends to hang out with and anyways its raining....and i haven't been able to sleep still.....

6. GhostOfYou

GhostOfYou Well-Known Member

aww I'm sorry John. :(
    You'll get through this, just wait a little longer and maybe when the rain clears up you can go out for a walk or run, something that will get your mind of it :)
    Or if you feel like talking I'm here for you. Please stay strong, alright?

-GhostOfYou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.